Together at Cura
What's your next career move?
Our secret sauce?
It’s all in the ingredients…
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive total rewards package
- Good clients that share our ethos
- Thoughtful pairing of talent to clients
- Flexible work environment
Our Values in Action
We are a team of HR experts. We’re also a team of teachers and learners. We value knowledge and the empowerment that comes with sharing it. We make a conscientious effort to encourage knowledge exchange both internally and with our clients. We promote an open and safe work environment where giving and receiving feedback is not only expected, but appreciated for the opportunity to grow. We aim to be our best as individual professionals and as a team.
We strive to continuously foster a diverse and inclusive workplace; supporting access to opportunities at Cura and within our clients. We celebrate what makes us unique and are mindful about creating space for every voice in the room. We welcome and appreciate differences, in one another’s background and perspectives! At Cura HR the pursuit of diversity, inclusiveness, equity, and access is a journey rather than a destination.
We are success enablers who proactively invest the time to build business acumen for our clients. With our solid, first-hand knowledge of our business partners, we take ownership of finding the right HR solutions. Our seasoned team is adept at identifying and deploying the best resources to alleviate any burden.
Human Resources is most effective when dynamic and ever-evolving. Cura consultants start with proven tools and processes and build from there. We create custom solutions for each client by combining our collective years of experience with a forward-thinking approach. We continually test, benchmark and optimize our efforts to ensure we’re providing the greatest value and relevance to our clients.
Everything falls into place when you love your work and the people you work with. That’s exactly what you’ll find here at Cura. We genuinely enjoy what we do. It shows in the quality of our work and the rewarding relationships we build with our clients and each other.
At Cura, fresh ideas are always welcomed and encouraged. Support is never more than a phone call away. And missteps are seen as opportunities to learn and grow.
We attract talent and clients that share our ideals. These are individuals and businesses that place the same high value on collaboration, professional excellence and growth.
Employee Value Proposition
Enjoy a career at Cura HR, where your unique abilities and interests are valued, by our team of consultants and our clients; where growth and development of your professional competencies and career are aligned with the company’s vision. Every year our business grows we make further investments to our people programs and total rewards to enable our team’s engagement and success! Today, our rewards are comprised of…
- Base pay – hourly pay to support schedule flexibility.
- Commissions – a share in profits for work you perform.
- HRA Benefit – Cura funds $454.16/ month for self-only ($5,450 annualized) and $800/ month ($9,600 annualized) for EE+family.
- 401k match – 100% of deferral up to 3% of compensation, with large deferral opportunity – Roth and Pre-tax up to $20,500.
- Holidays – employees are paid when Cura officially closed eight days a year.
- PTO – all employees accrue Paid Time Off based on hours worked – a minimum of 15 days for full-time employees.
- VTO – Cura’s Volunteer Time Off program allows employees to earn up to eight (8) hours of pay a year to provide HR services either to underrepresented minority organizations, or those organizations supporting underrepresented minority groups with the intention of enabling equity through access.
- Professional development – budgets and plans established, and participation expected annually.
- Knowledge Sharing – participate virtually, and in-person for team events, cross-training, case studies and train-the-trainer, solutioning sessions!
- Working remotely – collaborative, mostly virtual, team environment!
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Cura HR is committed to creating the best possible environment for our inimitable team by attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability, impact, learning, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. In that spirit, we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, military or veteran status, disability or genetics information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.